Nuggela & Sulé’s Sale and Return Policy
The present Sale and Return Policy regulate the use of www.nuggelasule.com website, and that the company, Nuggela & Sulé S.L. makes the site available to people in order to provide them with information about their products and services, either their own or/and third-party collaborators, and facilitate them with access to such, as well as the contract of services and goods through it.
The prices published on www.nuggelasule.com are in Euros, and are current except for a typo error. All prices have VAT included aplicable at the day of the order. Any VAT rate change will be automatically applied to the prices of the products for sale. Offers of product on sale shown on www.nuggelasule.com are valid as long as they are displayed on screen.
When preparing the order, the client can freely choose how to pay the purchase made on www.nuggelasule.com by:
- Credit or Debit Card: a secure payment by credit or debit card. If you choose this payment method you will be redirected to the bank website to guarantee total payment security. The relative information of your order and the online payment by credit card are protected by a secure server, using a SSL security software, and your credit card number will appear encrypted.
- PayPal: is a secure and quick way to pay on internet. You can easily pay with your credit or debit card if you don’t have a Paypal account. The merchandise will be shipped to the address you have provided when confirming the order, regardless of the address indicated on your Palpal account.
- Wire Transfer: make your payment directly in to our bank account. You will have to include both the order and payment reference. The order would not be shipped until the complete amount has been received in our bank account.
– What could be the reasons for my credit or debit card to be declined? –
- Your credit card may have expired.
- Your credit card limit has been exceeded.
- You may have introduced data incorrectly.
Offers presented by Nuggela & Sulé are valid within the limit of available stock. Nuggela & Sulé reserves the right to modify the product assortment while depending on the difficulties imposed by their suppliers. Photographs, graphics and descriptions of the products are for guidance only, and will not compromise Nuggela & Sulé as a seller.
- The acquired products will be delivered to the person and address indicated during the order.
- By default, billings will be shipped to the email address provided by the client during register on www.nuggelasule.com.
- There will be neither shipments nor delivery on Saturday, Sundays and holidays. However, its delay will not imply an order cancellation nor compensation.
- Orders placed after 1:00 p.m. will be shipped the next day.
- An order is considered “delivered” the moment the carrier hands the package to the customer, and he or she signs the delivery receipt document. It is the responsibility of the customer to verify the product upon delivery and indicate the anomalies, if there were any, on the delivery receipt.
NATIONAL SHIPPING (ONLY FOR SPAIN)
- The shipping fee for Spain (except the Islands) is 4.95€. For purchases over 40€, the shipping is FREE.
- The shipping fee for the Balearic Islands is 8,95€. For purchases over 60€, the shipping is FREE.
- The shipping fee for the Canary Islands is 9,95€. For purchases over 70€, the shipping is FREE.
- The shipping fee for Ceuta and Melilla is 9,95€. For purchases over 60€, the shipping is FREE.
- *If the cancellation of the order is made before the package has been shipped off, the customer will not have any expenses. However, if the cancellation is made when the order has already been shipped, the customer will then be responsible for the shipping and return costs.
- The shipping fee for Portugal is 8,95€. For purchases over 60€, the shipping is FREE.
- The shipping fee for other countries in the European Union is 15€. For purchases over 70€, the shipping is FREE.
- For shipments to other countries, please contact our Customer Service at: email@example.com.
- *Nuggela & Sulé will not be responsible for the fare costs or taxes determined by customs in the destination country (for example Switzerland or United Kingdom).
– What courier service will deliver my order? –
- All our shipments will be made through a national transport company.
– Where will I receive my order? –
- The order will be delivered to the address previously indicated by the customer when placing the order. Shipments to post office boxes are not permitted.
– How long will it take for my order to arrive? –
- National Shipping:
The purchased products will be delivered to the address indicated when placing the order within 48 hours* from Monday to Friday, except holidays. *Orders placed before 1:00 p.m. from Monday to Thursday (except bank holidays) will be delivered within 48 hours, as long as the person is at the indicated address. If you want your order to be delivered to a different address than the one indicated in the shipping address of your registration, (this change involves a reissue by the courier agency, since you are providing another post code), the customer must pay the corresponding fee to said change, which is 5€ in Peninsula. For shipments outside the Peninsula, please check the prices. Delivery schedule: From Mondays to Fridays (working days) with delivery until 7 p.m. at the address previously provided by the recipient as the shipping address.
- International Shipping:
Delivery times will take place between 10 and 15 business days. Except for Portugal, which it will take place in 3 business days.
– Can I return my order? –
- The maximum time limit to accept a return is 15 days after the purchase confirmation date. The items that you wish to return must be in perfect condition and with the original wrapping or packaging. Returns of goods that have been tampered with, opened or tested, will not be accepted. If your order arrives in faulty condition, you must indicate its anomalies, if there were any, on the delivery receipt of the carrier and contact our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of the occurred incident. This department will inform you on how to proceed in order to arrange the return. Once we receive the merchandise in our warehouses, we will then proceed to examine the goods and once its condition has been verified, and whenever appropriate, we will replace your order and rearrange a new shipment. If the return conditions are not met, Nuggela & Sulé will not accept the return and will inform the customer by email. The rejected items will remain in our warehouse, and will be available to the customer for 1 month. The customer can request a new shipment but previously accepting all costs of this new delivery.
- Nuggela & Sulé reserves the right to reject returns that were sent after the time limit, as well as those not meeting the same conditions in which they were delivered.
- In case of loss, damage or delay of the shipment, the responsibility would then rely on the transport company and its terms and conditions will govern.
- Management and shipment costs of a return due to quality or management error by Nuggela & Sulé, will be without cost for the customer: we will manage the pick up of the defective product, and proceed to deliver the new order, after receiving the previous product.
- If you wish to speed up the process, send us a photo in which we can clearly see the damage or defect, and don’t forget to identify the order. If the reasons for the return is not related to quality or error, the customer will be responsible for the cost of management and shipping.
- We will refund the returned product within a maximum of 14 days, and by using the same payment method used to place the order.
- If the order has already been processed and shipped, you must then wait to receive the goods and then proceed to return the order.