Nuggela & Sulé is Quality, Ethics, Sustainability and Effectiveness. To guarantee this, we’ve created the Kessaku stamp.
As a cosmetic company we do not test on animals. Animal testing for cosmetics has been prohibited in the European Union since 2013.
We perform two tests not only on active ingredients, but on the final product as well. These are:
- EX-VIVO, test performed through living tissue which has been artificially created in the lab or donated by living organisms.
- IN-VIVO, test performed through voluntary humans who volunteer to carry out trials and efficacy tests.
Nuggela & Sulé’s sustainability politics defends a durable model that combine the environmental responsibility with the economic efficiency and the creation of value for society in the medium and long term. This is based on 5 pillars:
- Carbon footprint reduction: We work on having our dealers under a 100 Km distance radius from our laboratory and logistics center, thus preventing long displacements that may produce a larger gas emission due to fossil fuels.
- Recycling and reusability: All of our shampoo bottles are made of recycled plastic. Jars and ampoule vials are made of PP-Green, a material made from sugarcane, which is less harmful to the environment.
- Sustainable Forest Management: The carton that we use for our kits and boxes have the P.E.F.C stamp, organization that promotes the sustainability of forests to achieve a social, economic and environmental balance.
- Sustainable agriculture: Most of our active ingredients such as Andean Maca, Quinoa or Tucuma Butter come from sustainable crops, guaranteeing profitability, environmental health, and social and economic equity.
- Integrated Management System (IMS): Nuggela & Sulé accepts and respects the Ecoembes Integrated Management System. This system is orientated to prevent and reduce the environmental impact of packaging and waste management produced by the company, which, in collaboration with local entities in the selective gathering of containers, guarantees the final destination of the recovered material.