Greasy Hair Shampoo Duplo Pack Nuggela & Sulé – 2021 EDITION
– You showed us so much love when we couldn’t hug each other, that now we want to offer you a small detail with this special edition – 50% OFF the second unit –
This Duplo Pack contains 2 units of the Nuggela & Sulé’s 250ml Epigenetic Shampoo for Greasy Hair. The Duplo Pack is limited edition, offered as a thank you for shampoo consumers, (50% off the second unit).
THE EXPERT SHAMPOO
One of the most common hair problems is usually sebaceous discharge disorder. Visually its very noticeable as the hair has an oily and dirty appearance, but from the inside this disorder can cause weakness and hair loss.
Nuggela & Sulé’s Epigenetic Shampoo for Greasy Hair, controls sebaceous discharge, while due to its epigenetic action, stimulates hair growth and
improves its quality in each wash.
- Controls the oil glands discharge
- Eliminates oil residue
- Highly effective cleaning
- Anti-hair loss effect
*It is very important to follow the instructions of use in order to achieve greater efficiency
Recommended for greasy and seborrheic hair.
INSTRUCTIONS OF USE:
- Pour the product into the palm of your hand
- Rub until emulsified
- Evenly apply on hair and scalp
- With your fingertips gently massage your hair for 2-3 minutes
- Rinse and repeat the operation to enhance its effects
BY DOING IT THIS WAY:
- You prepare and trigger the active ingredients in the palm of your hand
- You evenly distribute the active ingredients on hair and scalp
- You produce more foam, making it easier for the scalp massage
*None of Nuggela & Sulé’s products leave any sort of onion smell.
(*)Do not worry if the first couple of days you notice your hair not as soft. This is normal and its because there are no paraffins and silicones in the shampoo. After a short period of time of its use, the hair will balance its natural action improving its shine and volume.
If you have any doubt regarding the product or its correct instructions of use, you can contact us, and we will solve any doubt you have.