Nuggela & Sulé Anti-Hair Loss Individual Ampoule
Nuggela & Sulé Anti-Hair Loss Ampoule is an effective treatment to stop hair loss while strengthens and stimulates its growth.
It is the first solution based on Marine Glycogen and Red Onion Extract which stops hair loss effectively and also strengthens it. It has a high concentration of active ingredients that combines tradicional techniques with the latest generation to stop hair loss and start its regeneration.
- Stimulates hair growth
- Effective Anti-Hair Loss Treatment
- Strengthens the hair
- Provides more volume
- Anti-aging hair effect
Recommended for all hair types. Especially for fragile, brittle hair and for hair loss problems.
- Apply 1 dose every 2-3
- It can be used daily to improve the results
The ampoules can be used on both dry and damp hair.
They do not oil the hair nor do they leave an onion smell.
*During both treatments, is recommended to wash the hair with Nuggela & Sulé Premium Shampoo in order to boost and enhance the effects.
Important!! The size of each ampoule in BIG SIZE. Each ampoule can be used 2 or 3 times.
INSTRUCTIONS OF USE:
- On DRY Hair
- When the ampoule is used for the first time you must press the lid down to pierce the nozzle
- Once the ampoule is open (you will hear a “click”), you must remove the lid by pulling it
- Applying small pressure and starting from the forehead to the nape, create 8-10 parallel lines covering the whole head
- With your fingertips gently massage your scalp for 2 minutes
- Once the 2 minutes have passed, brush or comb your hair as usual
- After the application, you ought not to wash your hair for at least 8 hours
EASY AND QUICK TO USE:
- It can be used on both dry and damp hair
- It does not oil the hair
- It is not necessary to wash the hair for its application
- It can be applied both in the morning and at night
- It includes a cannula so that it can be directly applied on the scalp
- It has a level indicator for correct dosing
- It has a closing cap, so it can be used for several applications
- For external use only
Due to stress, many of the hair problems are caused by the lack of glycogen in the development of hair growth. Glycogen is the main source of energy necessary for the protein synthesis during the hair growth process. During the capillary cycle, the concentration of glycogen varies depending on the phase it is in. In the active phase of hair growth, called the anagen phase (2-6 years), consumption of glycogen is twice as fast as in the catagen phase, the transition phase (21 days) or the telogen phase, the dormant phase of the cycle (3 months).
Nuggela & Sulé Anti-hair loss ampoules, provide to the epithelial root sheath with a reserve of energy, ensuring the availability of glycogen in any of the active growth phases of the hair follicle.
If you have any doubt regarding the product or its correct instructions of use, you can contact us, and we will solve any doubt you have.