Nuggela & Sulé’s Sale and Return Policy
The present Policy of Sale and Returns regulates the use of www.nuggelasule.com website and that the company Nuggela & Sulé S.L. makes available to people who access this website in order to provide them with information about the products and services, either their own and/or third party collaborators, and facilitate access to them as well as the contracting services and goods through such.
The prices published on www.nuggelasule.com are in Euros and are current expect for typographical error. All prices include the VAT applicable on the day of the order, any change in the VAT rate will be automatically applied to the prices of the products on sale. Offers on products for sale displayed on www.nuggelasule.com will be valid as long as they are shown on the screen.
When placing an order, the customer can freely choose to pay for the purchases made at www.nuggelasule.com by:
- Credit/Debit Card: A safe and secure payment. If you select this payment method, you will be redirected to the bank’s website in order to guarantee the total security of such payment. The information related to your order and online payment by bank card are protected by a secure server, using SLL security software and your bank card number will appear encrypted.
- PayPal: A fast and secure way to make payments on the Internet. You can easily pay with your credit/debit card if you do not have a PayPal account. Merchandise will be shipped to the address indicated when confirming your order, regardless of the address of your PayPal account.
- Bank Transfer: Make your payment directly to our bank account. You must include the order reference as the payment reference. The order will not be shipped until the full amount has been received in our account.
Why might my credit/debit card be declined?
- Your bank card has expired.
- You have reached your credit limit.
- The info you entered does not match records.
Offers presented by Nuggela & Sulé are valid within the limit of available stock. Nuggela & Sulé reserves the right to change the product assortment depending on the difficulties imposed by its suppliers. The photographs, graphics and descriptions of the products offered for sale are only indicative and do not in any way compromises the Nuggela & Sulé seller.
- The purchased products will be delivered to the person and to the address indicated when placing the order.
- By default, invoices will be sent to the email address previously indicated by the customer when registering at www.nuggelasule.com.
- On Saturdays, Sundays and Bank holidays, there will be no shipping or delivery of orders. However, its delay will not imply any cancellation or compensation.
- Orders placed after 1:00 p.m. will be shipped the next day.
- An order is considered “delivered” the moment the carrier hands the package to the customer and he or she signs the delivery receipt document. It is the responsibility of the customer to verify the product upon delivery and indicate the anomalies, if there were any, on the delivery receipt.
- The shipping cost to Spain (except the Islands) is 4.95€. For purchases over 40€, the shipping is FREE.
- The shipping cost for the Balearic Islands is 8,95€. For purchases over 60€, the shipping is FREE.
- The shipping cost for the Canary Islands is 9,95€. For purchases over 70€, the shipping is FREE.
- The shipping cost for Ceuta and Melilla is 9,95€. For purchases over 60€, the shipping is FREE.
- *If the cancellation of the order is made before the package has been shipped off, the customer will not have any expenses. However, if the cancellation is made when the order has already been shipped, the customer will then be responsible for the shipping and return costs.
- The shipping cost for Portugal is 8,95€. For purchases over 60€, the shipping is FREE.
- The shipping cost to other countries of the European Union is 15€. For purchases over 70€, the shipping is FREE.
- For shipments to other countries, please contact our customer service at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- * Nuggela & Sulé will not be responsible for the fare costs or taxes determined by customs in the destination country.
– What courier service will deliver my order? –
- All our shipments will be made through a national transport company.
– Where will I receive my order? –
- The order will be delivered to the address previously indicated by the customer when placing the order. Shipments to post office boxes are not permitted.
– How long will it take for my order to arrive? –
- National Shipping:
The purchased products will be delivered to the address indicated when placing the order within 48 hours* from Monday to Friday, except holidays.
*Orders placed before 1:00 p.m. from Monday to Thursday (except bank holidays) will be delivered within 48 hours, as long as the person is at the address indicated. If you want your order to be delivered to a different address than the one indicated in the shipping address of your registration, (this change involves a reissue by the courier agency, since you are providing another post code), the customer must pay the corresponding cost to said change, which is 5€ in Peninsula. For shipments outside the Peninsula, check prices.
Delivery schedule: From Mondays to Fridays (working days) with delivery until 7 p.m. at the residence previously provided by the receiver as shipping address.
- International Shipping:
Delivery times will be between 10 and 15 business days. For Portugal it will be 3 business days.
– Can I return my order? –
- The maximum time limit to accept a return is 15 days after the purchase confirmation date. The items that you wish to return must be in perfect condition and with the original wrapping or packaging. Returns of goods that have been tampered with, opened or tested, will not be accepted. If your order arrives in faulty condition, you must indicate its anomalies, if there were any, on the delivery receipt of the carrier and contact our customer service department at email@example.com to inform us of the incident that occurred. This department will inform you on how to proceed in order to arrange the return.
Once received the merchandise in our warehouses, we will proceed to examine the goods and once its condition has been verified, and whenever appropriate, we will replace your order and rearrange a new shipment. If the return conditions are not met, Nuggela & Sulé will not accept the return and will inform the customer by email. Rejected items will be available to the customer within 1 month in our warehouses, the customer will be able to request a new shipment but previously accepting all costs of this new delivery.
- Nuggela & Sulé reserves the right to reject returns sent after the time limit as well as not meeting the same conditions in which they were delivered.
- In case of loss, damage or delay of the shipment, the responsibility would then rely on the transport company and its terms and conditions will govern.
- Management and shipment costs of a return due to quality or management error of Nuggela & Sulé, will be without any cost for the customer: we will manage the collection of the defective product and proceed to delivering the new order, after receiving the previous product.
- If you wish to speed up the process, send us a photo where you can see the defect identifying the order. If the reasons for the return is not related to quality or error. The customer will be responsible for the cost of management and shipping.
- We will credit the returned within a maximum period of 14 days using the same payment method used to place the order.
- If the order has already been processed and shipped, you must wait to receive the goods and then return the order.