THE SECRET OF ONION
The secret behind the onion as a hair remedy comes down to two of its main active ingredients: Quercetin and Sulphur. Onion is the plant with the highest quercetin content, representing in red onion 10% of its dry weight. In addition, it contains a high percentage of Sulfur, which is used in beauty creams to improve the appearance of the skin.
Properties of Quercetin for hair:
- It stands out for its anti-inflammatory property
- It helps reduce inflammation of the scalp and stimulate blood circulation while nourishing hair from the roots and stopping its malnutrition
Result: Greater and better nourishment of the hair while improving its appearance, shine and vitality.
SULPHUR – the beauty mineral –
Properties of Sulphur for hair:
- It has antibacterial, antiseborrheic and detoxifying properties, all perfectly suitable for the care of the scalp and hair
- It helps eliminate bacteria and fungi while providing completely clean hair
- Eliminates dead cells that are deposited on the surface of the scalp, allowing the release of skin pores and preventing hair suffocation
Result: More effective hair cleaning. Especially indicated for oily hair.
- Reduction of scalp inflammation (QUERCETIN)
- Stimulates blood flow to the scalp (QUERCETIN)
- Cleaning and disinfection of hair (SULPHUR)