Epigenetic Shampoo for Greasy Hair by Nuggela & Sulé
THE EXPERT SHAMPOO
The Epigenetic Shampoo for Greasy Hair, controls sebaceous discharge while due to its epigenetic action, strengthens the hair and improves its quality in each wash.
· Controls sebaceous secretion and eliminates oil residue
· Highly effective cleanliness and delays hair loss
· Strengthens the hair
· Provides shine and softness
· Recommended for all hair types. Especially for oily and seborrheic hair
· For better effectiveness we advise not to alternate its use with other shampoos
· It can be used daily
One of the most common hair problems is usually sebaceous discharge disorder. Visually its very noticeable as the hair has an oily and dirty appearance, but from the inside this disorder can cause weakening of the hair, and even its loss.
INSTRUCTIONS OF USE:
- Pour the product into the palm of your hand
- Rub until emulsified
- Apply on hair and scalp
- Evenly massage for 2-3 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly with water and repeat the operation a second time to enhance the results
BY DOING IT THIS WAY: You prepare and trigger the active ingredients in the palm of your hand. You evenly distribute the active ingredients on hair and scalp. You produce more lather, making it easier for the scalp massage.
*None of Nuggela & Sulé’s products leave any sort of onion smell.
- Wash exclusively with the Epigenetic Shampoo for Greasy Hair, for at least 3 weeks (1 month if possible) for a better experience.
(*)Do not worry if the first couple of days you notice your hair not as soft. This is normal, and it is because it’s a treatment shampoo with a high concentration of active ingredients. After a short period of time of its use, the hair will balance its natural action improving its shine and volume.
MAIN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
RED ONION EXTRACT
The secret behind the red onion or the onion comes down to two of its main active ingredients, Quercetin and Sulphur. Quercetin reduces scalp inflammation and stimulates blood flow. Therefore, the hair is more and better nourished. Sulphur, (also known as the beauty mineral) due to its antiseptic properties, it eliminates fungus, bacteria and the excess of sebum. It helps achieve highly efficient cleaning, making it highly recommended for oily hair.
Botanical complex used for skin and oily hair treatments. Helps reduce and modulate sebaceous discharge while inhibiting the action of 5a-reductosa enzyme through the one of B Vitamins. Due to the role of Fomes officinalis, works on reducing the size of the pore and providing the skin with hydration, softness and flexibility.
(Glycoenergizer Hair): an active ingredient extracted from the opening and closing membrane of the mollusk shell (one of nature’s strongest source of energy) which provides an extra dose of glycogen and energy to the hair. Anti-hair loss and anti-aging effect, and strengthens brittle and frail hair.