Epigenetic Shampoo for Sensitive Skin by Nuggela & Sulé
THE EXPERT SHAMPOO
The Epigenetic Shampoo for Sensitive Skin, is able to calm, improve and moisturize the scalp. Due to its epigenetic action it strengthens the hair and improves its quality in each wash.
· Protects the scalp and prevents it from peeling
· Has a soothing action and delays hair loss
· Strengthens the hair
· Provides shine and softness
· Recommended for sensitive, atopic and with dermatitis skin
· For better effectiveness we advise not to alternate its use with other shampoos
· Daily use
Atopic or sensitive skin can cause itching, redness or swelling of the scalp, which may affect the inner hair follicle causing hair weakness and hair loss.
INSTRUCTIONS OF USE:
- Pour the product into the palm of your hand
- Rub until emulsified
- Evenly apply on hair and scalp
- With your fingertips gently massage your hair for 2-3 minutes
- Rinse and repeat the operation to enhance its effects
BY DOING IT THIS WAY: You prepare and trigger the active ingredients in the palm of your hand. You evenly distribute the active ingredients on hair and scalp. You produce more foam, making it easier for the scalp massage.
*None of Nuggela & Sulé’s products leave any sort of onion smell.
- Wash exclusively with the Epigenetic Shampoo for Sensitive Skin, for at least 3 weeks (1 month if possible) for a better experience.
(*)Do not worry if the first couple of days you notice your hair not as soft. This is normal, and it is because it’s a treatment shampoo with a high concentration of active ingredients. After a short period of time of its use, the hair will balance its natural action improving its shine and volume.
MAIN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
RED ONION EXTRACT
The secret behind the red onion or the onion comes down to two of its main active ingredients, Quercetin and Sulphur. Quercetin reduces scalp inflammation and stimulates blood flow. Therefore, the hair is more and better nourished. Sulphur, (also known as the beauty mineral), due to its antiseptic properties, it eliminates fungus, bacteria and the excess of sebum. It helps achieve highly efficient cleaning, making it highly recommended for oily hair.
Bio-Ceramidyl Pure are concentrated, and highly purified glycoceramides, similar to 4 and 5 skin ceramides, and are combined, to a lesser extent with phospholipids and cholesterol. They maintain the humidity and integrity of the skin barrier while contributing to the regular renewal of keratinocytes.
(Glycoenergizer Hair): An active ingredient extracted from the opening and closing membrane of the mollusk shell (one of nature’s strongest source of energy) which provides an extra dose of glycogen and energy to the hair. Anti-hair loss and anti-aging effect, and strengthening of brittle and frail hair.