Anti-Dandruff Epigenetic Shampoo by Nuggela & Sulé
THE EXPERT SHAMPOO
The Anti-Dandruff Epigenetic Shampoo, prevents and eliminates both oily and dry dandruff. Due to its epigenetic action it strengthens the hair and improves its quality in each wash.
· Prevents and eliminates dandruff
· Restores and hydrates the skin of the scalp
· Soothes itchy scalp and delays hair loss
· Strengthens the hair and provides shine and softness
· Recommended for all kinds of dandruff treatment (both dry and oily)
· For better effectiveness we advise not to alternate its use with other shampoos
· Daily use
Dandruff is generally caused by a scalp dysfunction, causing irritation and itchiness. These conditions may also affect the hair follicle, leading to hair weakness and hair loss.
INSTRUCTIONS OF USE:
- Pour the product into the palm of your hand
- Rub until emulsified
- Evenly apply on hair and scalp
- With your fingertips gently massage your hair for 2-3 minutes
- Rinse and repeat the operation to enhance its effects
BY DOING IT THIS WAY: You prepare and trigger the active ingredients in the palm of your hand. You evenly distribute the active ingredients on hair and scalp. You produce more foam, making it easier for the scalp massage.
*None of Nuggela & Sulé’s products leave any sort of onion smell.
- Wash exclusively with the Anti-Dandruff Epigenetic Shampoo for at least 3 weeks (1 month if possible) for a better experience.
(*)Do not worry if the first couple of days you notice your hair not as soft. This is normal, and it is because it’s a treatment shampoo with a high concentration of active ingredients. After a short period of time of its use, the hair will balance its natural action improving its shine and volume.
MAIN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
RED ONION EXTRACT
The secret behind the red onion or the onion comes down to two of its main active ingredients, Quercetin and Sulphur. Quercetin reduces scalp inflammation and stimulates blood flow. Therefore, the hair is more and better nourished. Sulphur, (also known as the beauty mineral), due to its antiseptic properties, it eliminates fungus, bacteria and the excess of sebum. It helps achieve highly efficient cleaning, making it highly recommended for oily hair.
Effectively controls the excess of cells produced on the scalp, while exercising an antibacterial and antifungal activity over germs responsible of causing various hair pathologies. It also provides effective cleanness of hair and scalp, as well as improving its appearance.
(Glycoenergizer Hair): An active ingredient extracted from the opening and closing membrane of the mollusk shell (one of nature’s strongest source of energy) which provides an extra dose of glycogen and energy to the hair. Anti-hair loss and anti-aging effect, and strengthening of brittle and frail hair.