Nuggela & Sulé’s Sale and Return Policy
The present Policy of Sale and Returns regulates the use of the website www.nuggelasule.com and the company Nuggela & Sulé S.L. puts at disposal the people who accede to this website with the purpose of providing them with information about their products and services, individual and/or of third collaborators, and to facilitate them with access to those, as well as the contracting of services and assets through it.
You can also consult our Política de Privacidad y Cookies here.
The prices published on www.nuggelasule.com are in Euros and are valid expect for typographical errors. All prices include VAT applicable on the day of the order, any change in VAT rate will be applied automatically to the prices of products on sale. Offers on products for sale shown on www.nuggelasule.com will be valid as long as they are shown on screen.
When placing an order, the customer can freely choose to pay for purchases made at www.nuggelasule.com through:
- Credit/Debit Card: Safe and secure payment by credit/debit card. If you select this payment method, you will be directed to the bank’s website to guarantee the total security of the payment. Information regarding your order and online payment by bank card protected by a secure server, using SLL security software and your bank card number will be encrypted.
- PayPal: Payment through PayPal. It is a fast and secure way to make payment on the Internet. You can easily pay with your credit/debit card if you do not have a PayPal account. Merchandise will be shipped to the address you indicated when confirming your order, regardless of the address of your PayPal account.
- Bank Transfer: Make your payment directly to our bank account. You must include the order reference as your payment reference. The order will not be sent until the full amount has been received in our account.
For what reasons might my credit card be rejected?
- The bank card might be expired.
- Card limit might be exceeded.
- Data entered might be incorrect.
Offers presented by Nuggela & Sulé are valid within the limit of available stocks. Nuggela & Sulé reserves the right to modify the assortment of products according to the difficulties imposed by its suppliers. The photographs, graphics and descriptions of the products offered for sale are only indicative and in no way commit to the seller Nuggela & Sulé.
- Products purchased will be delivered to the person and address indicated in the order.
- By default, invoices will be sent to the email address indicated by the customer at the time of registration at www.nuggelasule.com.
- On Saturdays, Sundays and Bank holidays there will be nor shipping neither delivery of orders. However its delay will not imply neither a cancellation of the order nor any compensation.
- Orders placed later than 13.00 will be shipped the next day.
- An order is considered delivered at the time the courier delivers the package or packages to the customer and they sign the document of receiving the delivery. It is up to the customer to verify the status of the goods upon receiving it and indicate any anomalies in the delivery of the order.
- Shipping cost to Spain (with the exception of the Islands) is 4.95 €. For purchases over 40 €, shipping is FREE.
- Shipping cost for Balearic Islands is 8,99 € and for the Canary Islands from 9,99 €.
- Shipping cost to Ceuta and Melilla is from 9,99 €.
- If the cancellation of the order arrives before the merchandise is sent, the client will not have any expenses. In the case of any cancellation after the merchandise is sent out, the customer will be responsible for shipping the return costs of this order.
- Shipping cost to Portugal is 8,99 €. For purchases over 45 €, shipping is FREE.
- Shipping cost to other countries in the European Union is 15,00 €. For purchases over 70 €, shipping is FREE.
- For shipping to other countries, please contact our customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nuggela & Sulé will not be not responsible for the tariff costs or taxes that each country applies to imports (e.g. Switzerland).
Which courier service will transport my order?
All our shipment will be made through a national transport company.
Where will I receive my order?
Order will be delivered to the address indicated by the customer in their order. Shipments to P.O. boxes are not allowed.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Shipments to Spain:
Orders will be delivered to the specified direction in the 48h* from Monday to Friday, not including bank holidays.
*Orders places before 13h from Monday to Thursday (not including bank holidays) will be delivered within 48 hours, as long as the person is at the address indicated. If you would like your order to be delivered to address different to the one indicated in the shipping address of your registration and this change involved a reissue by the courier agency, since it is another post code, you must pay the cost of that change, 5 €, in the case of peninsula. Consult prices for shipment outside the peninsula.
Delivery schedule: Monday to Friday (working days) with delivery until 19h at the address previously indicated by the recipient as shipping address.
Delivery times will be between 10 and 15 working days except for Portugal, which will be 3 working days.
Can I return my order?
The maximum extent to accept returns is 15 days after the date of confirmation of the purchase. The items returned must be in perfect condition, with the original packaging. Returns of items that have been mishandled, opened or used will not be accepted. If your order arrives in poor condition, you must specify on the delivery note of the transport service, and contact our customer service department to inform us of the case via our email email@example.com. This department will inform you of how to proceed to manage the return.
Once the merchandise has been received in our warehouses, we will check the packages and once their condition has been checked, always when appropriate, we will carry out a new shipment of your order. In the event that the return conditions are not met, Nuggela & Sulé will not accept the return and will inform the customer by email. Rejected items will be available to the customer within 1 month in our warehouses, being able to request the shipments again, but previously assuming all costs of the new delivery.
Nuggela & Sulé reserves the right to reject returns sent after the deadline, that are not in the same condition in which they were delivered.
In case of loss, damage or delay of the shipment, it will be the transport company’s responsibility and the terms and conditions will govern.
Management and shipment costs of a return due to quality or management error of Nuggela & Sulé, will be without any cost for the customer: we will manage the collection of the defective product and proceed to delivering the new order, after receiving the previous product.
If you wish to speed up the process, send us a photo where you can see the defect identifying the order. If the reasons for the return is not related to quality or error. The customer will be responsible for the cost of management and shipping.
We will credit the returned within a maximum period of 14 days using the same payment method used to place the order.
If the order has already been processed and shipped, you must wait to receive the goods and then return the order.