How and where to buy Nuggela & Sulé products
Nuggela & Sulé products can be purchased in your local Pharmacies, Parapharmacies and Herbal Shops. You can also purchase our products on the Nuggela & Sulé website via the following link.
Do I need to register to make the purchase?
No. It is not necessary to register to make a purchase, but we recommended that you register in case you ever want to make another purchase, so you won’t have to enter yours details again.
What are the shipping costs and the delivery deadlines?
- The products acquired shall be delivered to the person and the address indicated in the order.
- By default, the invoices shall be sent to the email address indicated by the client when registering on www.nuggelasule.com.
- On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, there will be no shipment or delivery of orders. Nevertheless, any delay will not imply either a cancellation of the order or any compensation.
- Orders made after 13:00 will be shipped the following day.
- Generally, the delivery deadline is 48 hours for orders within the Iberian Peninsula.
- An order is considered to be delivered at the time when the carrier delivers the package or packages to the customer and the customer signs the delivery receipt document. The customer must verify the state of the merchandise upon receipt and indicate any anomalies in the delivery receipt slip.
- The cost of delivery for Spain (except for the Canary or Balearic Islands) is €4.95. For purchases greater than €40, shipment is FREE.
- The shipping cost for the Balearic Islands is €8.99 and for the Canary Islands it is €9.99.
- The shipping cost for Ceuta and Melilla is €9.99.
- If you cancel your order before the merchandise is sent, you will not have any cost incurred. If you cancel after the order has left, you will be charged the shipping costs as well as the costs for returning that order.
- International shipments are carried out through the postal service company CORREOS (http://www.correos.es/), except for shipments to Portugal, which shall be carried out with the same company as for domestic shipments.
- The shipping cost for Portugal is €8.99. For purchases greater than €45, shipment is FREE.
- The shipping cost for other countries in the European Union is €15.00. For purchases greater than €70, shipment is FREE.
- For shipments to other countries, contact our customer service through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is it safe to buy from the online store of Nuggela & Sulé?
Yes, it is 100% safe as communications regarding your order, and especially online payments using a bank card, are protected. The transaction is carried out on a safe server (SSL) and your card number will always be encrypted.
Who can buy from the online store?
The online store of Nuggela & Sulé is aimed at people of legal age who act as the final consumers.