Onion and hair
ONION shampoo as well as onion juice is a well-known hair remedy worldwide, which has been used for thousands of years due to its many benefits but especially because it has been seen to be capable of accelerating hair growth.
There are many documents in which it can be discovered that onion was already being used by doctors in the Middle Ages as a hair treatment and the ancient Egyptians more than 4,000 years ago. Even recently, there have been studies published in which it is shown how onion juice is an effective remedy against alopecia areata.
But not only is the benefit of helping accelerate hair growth attributed to the onion, but also there are other properties. For example, for those who have problems with greasy hair, onion helps to regulate sebum secretion in the hair, and it even provides benefits for the prevention of the appearance of grey hairs and the elimination of dandruff.
Properties attributed to onion as a hair remedy:
- Help fast hair growth.
- For greasy hair, it helps to regulate sebaceous glands and eliminate excess sebum.
- Benefits elimination of dandruff.
- Helps delay the appearance of white hairs.
- It has a beneficial action with an anti-hair loss effect.
- Provides more volume and shine to hair.
- It nourishes hair, strengthening it and giving it a healthier look.